Friday, May 9, 2008

I Like 1: The Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder, 60 Minutes

Ooooohhh...if anyone out there in the Great Beyond would be so kind to donate to me this ultra-uber camcorder called the Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder, 60 Minutes, then by all means, feel free to do so! I saw it on Amazon.com, and methinks that the pink one is really cute...


I super-like this little gadget's features: a whopping 2 GB memory (no need for memory cards and stuff), simple uploading of videos with its handy USB arm, one-touch video recording, and you can directly upload your videos to AOL Video or YouTube with it. It's also quite small and non-bulky, it can fit snugly in a small bag. I'm not that impressed with the two AA batteries, though. I wish it could just be recharged cellular phone-like. Nonetheless, it's one cool tech tool -- and I wish I had it...

*sniff*

No comments: