Sunday, June 15, 2008

I was Tagged!

1. This game starts with 6 weird things about you.
2. People who got tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things.
3. They should as well state this rule clearly.
4. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


I was tagged by my former officemate,
Marly, and it took me quite a while before I can take on the challenge, so...

1. I have this aversion toward fallen hair. Can't stand being in a bathroom with fallen hair left by the one/s who used it before me. Grosses me to Kingdom come. That's why I make it a point to be the first to use the bathroom whenever I'm on a trip with other people so I won't have to contend with their DNA leftovers.

2. I dunno what they call phobia toward worms -- but I have that. Stems back from my elementary days when we were doing some gardening in school. A naughty male classmate of mine suddenly decided to throw a big fat earthworm toward me. It landed on my arm, and I felt it slither. Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!

3. Some of you who may have been with me during times when I was sleepy/tired would notice this. Banlag ako. My eyes don't seem to be looking at the same direction especially when they're tired.

4. I have this funny head-tilting thing (complete with the raised eyebrow) that I unconsciously do every now and then, especially when I am trying to concentrate on something, or when I'm listening to someone. Makes me look mataray even when I'm not trying to be.

5. I ran in the 200-meter dash in the Rizal Memorial Stadium during the 1982 (or was it 1981?) Palarong Maynila. Of course, I lost. (hehehe) Also lost in the shotput and long jump events. But so damn proud of being able to join a big athletic event like that.

6. I used to dance with my cousins to the complete tune of Menudo's "Explosion." We even had headbands on our foreheads while dancing. *gasp!* It was the "in" thing to do at that time, though. Lea Salonga had it worse: she was a constant guest performer in the Menudo concerts. But in fairness, Menudo was probably the hottest boy group of that era. Ricky Martin was still a new member during that time, and girls swooned over Robby Rosa.

No comments: