Sunday, June 15, 2008

Praying for Hope

After events of last week, it has now occurred to me that I have created one major boo-boo of which I will not be at liberty to elaborate.

My best friend, my kumare, and a former colleague have already made known their frustration at my mishandling of certain matters -- of which I am still not at liberty to elaborate.

I still have a ray of hope, though. Perhaps I can still make things right. And it calls for a drastic change on my part.

I am crossing my fingers that this time, everything falls into place.

I used to say that I'm leaving everything to fate -- in God's hands. But this time, perhaps I need to do something on my own -- but with His guidance, of course.

It's time for action. Something desperately has to be saved.

For us.

No comments: